Contract for certification work

Contract for certificates

You must also lodge a contract for certification work when you lodge or appoint:

  • construction certifying authority application
  • complying development application
  • principal certifying authority
  • occupation certificate
  • compliance certificate.

The contract for certification work applies to any of the applications or appointments listed above.

Certification work is further defined in the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and includes:

  • determining development certificate applications
  • carrying out principal certifying authority functions
  • carrying out inspections under section 109E(3)(d) of the act
  • carrying out inspections under section 22C of the Swimming Pools Act 1992
  • issuing compliance certificates under the Swimming Pools Act.
Downloads Document Downloads
Contract for certification work PDF 73.9 KB Download

Request an accessible format

Last updated: Tuesday, 28 August 2018