Water: actions for businesses
Opportunities to rethink resource use.
Water savings program for businesses
We’ve partnered with Sydney Water to achieve water savings across the city.
The Water Savings Partnership provides businesses with support and resources to increase water efficiency.
Water use assessment
The program encourages you to learn how much water your business is using. We provide help with:
- temporary remote monitoring
- industry benchmarking information.
Ratings and benchmarking
- NABERS can help your business measure your water performance
- We can provide a grant for obtaining and improving your water ratings
- Ongoing remote monitoring and sub-metering of water use is key to help your stay on track and avoid excess such as leaks
Alternative water sources
Businesses in our local area can connect to non-potable water in 3 communities – Green Square, Central Park and Barangaroo.
If your business is located outside one of these areas, there may be other options to use reusable water, such as rainwater tanks.
Join our mission
The Water Savings Partnership program is supporting our existing sustainability programs.
Our direct engagement programs include:
Our industry partnerships include: