Located in the heart of the city centre, Customs House Library offers a computer training room for hire, suitable for meetings, seminars and workshops.
9 people – includes 9 computers; 8 students and 1 trainer
5m x 5m
Make a booking
Sorry, our venues are temporarily closed.
- 9 PCs (8 students + 1 trainer)
- PC-based/Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Skype, live camera installed (headphones with inbuilt microphone not supplied)
- All files need to be saved to USB
Whiteboard includedWhiteboard and markers provided.
Data projector included
Baby change facilities includedBaby change facilities are available in the level 1 toilets.
Mobility parking within 300m included
2 on-street mobility parking spaces 250m away on the western side of Pitt Street, south of Alfred Street.
Level access entrance included2 ramps at the main entrance of the building. One ramp leads from Loftus Street and the other from Young Street.
Lift included2 accessible lifts that provide access to all floors. 860mm wide electronic detection gates.
Accessible toilets included2 unisex accessible toilets: ground floor (right hand side transfer) and level 1 (left hand side transfer).
Cost to hire
Minimum 1 hour
Minimum 1 hour
Conditions of hire
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
- Non-residential area
- The library is a non-alcoholic and non-smoking venue.
Commercial parties who hire City facilities must have $10 million public liability insurance coverage. Individuals and small community groups can apply to be covered under the City’s community engagement liability policy.