Project Status: Under review
What we’re doing
The City of Sydney proposes to enter into a planning agreement relating to the development application VPA/2020/6.
VPA Number: VPA/2019/10
Location: 320–322 Botany Road, Alexandria NSW 2015; 324 Botany Road, Alexandria NSW 2015 & 6–12 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015
The objective of the planning agreement is to secure public benefits in connection with the development application for the land.
The nature of the planning agreement is to secure:
- a monetary contribution of $4,440,000 (plus CPI) towards essential infrastructure in line with the Green Square town centre infrastructure strategy, less the cost of public domain works delivered by the developer
- the dedication of approximately 150.5 square metres of land for ground floor setbacks to Botany Road and O’Riordan Street
- the dedication of 583.6 square metres of land for future transport
- developer’s works to construct the footways to the ground floor setbacks and a temporary treatment to Transport Place
- the design and construction of any proposed building to achieve 5.5 Star Base Building NABERS Energy Rating, 6 Star NABERS Energy Rating with Green Power on Operation, 5 Star Green Star (Design & As Built) Rating and meet the City of Sydney’s green infrastructure requirements for recycled water, energy efficiency and air conditioning refrigerant
- right of carriageway and breakthrough works to enable below ground vehicular access to the adjoining lot to the north, 312–318 Botany Road.
How you can give feedback
Consultation closes at 5pm on Monday 31 May 2021.
Your feedback should be sent by email to [email protected] or by post to:
Chief Executive Officer
City of Sydney
GPO Box 1591
Sydney NSW 2001