If you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding, joining the City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
Working for the City will see you join a passionate and dedicated team delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and ambitious plan to create a green, global and connected city.
Everything we do at the City is guided by 6 key values: collaboration, courage, integrity, innovation, quality and respect. Read a message from our CEO, Monica Barone and hear more from staff about our values.
As part of our team you will be able to make a real difference to our city and community, working with diverse, passionate, supportive and engaging people in a collaborative environment.
Our employee benefits include competitive salaries, professional development and flexible working conditions. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Review our current vacancies listed on this page and if you're ready to take your next career step, find out how to prepare your application, what is involved in the recruitment and selection process and relevant pre-employment checks.
- Crew Leader (Reference Number 13461)
- Crew Member (Reference Number 13462)
- Partnerships Manager (Reference Number 14475)
- Media Specialist (Reference Number 13465)
- Casual Customer Service Officer (Reference Number 13468)
- Public Health Specialist (Reference Number 14471)
- Planner (Reference Number 14473)
- Integrated Planning and Reporting Manager (Reference Number 14470)
Don't see a job suited to you? Never miss an opportunity to work with us again – register with our eRecruit system and select your job alerts.
We are seeking to fill a number of temporary and casual positions for New Year’s Eve 2016.
Last updated: Friday, 22 April 2016