If you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding, joining the City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
Working for the City will see you join a passionate and dedicated team delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and ambitious plan to create a green, global and connected city.
Everything we do at the City is guided by 6 key values: collaboration, courage, integrity, innovation, quality and respect. Read a message from our CEO, Monica Barone and hear more from staff about our values.
As part of our team you will be able to make a real difference to our city and community, working with diverse, passionate, supportive and engaging people in a collaborative environment.
Our employee benefits include competitive salaries, professional development and flexible working conditions. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Review our current vacancies listed on this page and if you're ready to take your next career step, find out how to prepare your application, what is involved in the recruitment and selection process and relevant pre-employment checks.
- Traffic Manager - South (Reference Number 16655)
- Communications Manager (Reference Number 16665)
- Senior HR Business Partner (Reference Number 16690)
- Business Improvement Officer (Reference Number 16653)
- Senior Tree Contract Coordinator (Reference Number 16688)
- Social Policy Officer (Reference Number 16637)
- Information Analyst (Reference Number 16674)
- Safe City Manager (Reference Number 16676)
- Specialist Planner (Reference Number 16680)
- Senior Engineer - Civil Design (Reference Number 16667)
- Undergraduate Engineer - Civil Design (Reference Number 16654)
- Team Leader Public Domain (Reference Number 16661)
- City Business Coordinator, Sector Development (Reference Number 16659)
Don't see a job suited to you? Never miss an opportunity to work with us again – register with our eRecruit system and select your job alerts.
Last updated: Monday, 16 May 2016