If you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding, joining the City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
Working for the City will see you join a passionate and dedicated team delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and ambitious plan to create a green, global and connected city.
Everything we do at the City is guided by 6 key values: collaboration, courage, integrity, innovation, quality and respect. Read a message from our CEO, Monica Barone and hear more from staff about our values.
As part of our team you will be able to make a real difference to our city and community, working with diverse, passionate, supportive and engaging people in a collaborative environment.
Our employee benefits include competitive salaries, professional development and flexible working conditions. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Review our current vacancies listed on this page and if you're ready to take your next career step, find out how to prepare your application, what is involved in the recruitment and selection process and relevant pre-employment checks.
- Executive Assistant (Reference Number 16696)
- Senior Building Surveyor (Fire Safety) - Health and Building (Reference Number 17702)
- Building Surveyor - Health and Building (Reference Number 17703)
- Senior Building Surveyor (Building Compliance) - Health and Building (Reference Number 17706)
- Manager, Facilities & Operations (Reference Number 17722)
- Strategic Contracts Manager (Reference Number 16683)
- Sustainability Engagement Manager (Reference Number 17712)
- Trainee Environmental Health Officer (Reference Number 17713)
- Urban Designer (Reference Number 17717)
- Customer Service Business Improvement, Technology & Training Manager (Reference Number 17714)
- Customer Service Training & Quality Coordinator (Reference Number 17715)
- Financial Systems Officer (Reference Number 16656)
- Emergency Planning Manager (Reference Number 16693)
- Senior Planner (Reference Number 17701)
- Operations Coordinator – Business Support (KGV Recreation Centre) (Reference Number 16648)
- City Ranger (Reference Number 16686)
- Operations Coordinator (Reference Number 16694)
- Child Care Worker (Untrained) (Reference Number 16670)
- Events & Filming Coordinator (Reference Number 16701)
- International Relations Officer (Reference Number 17708)
Don't see a job suited to you? Never miss an opportunity to work with us again – register with our eRecruit system and select your job alerts.
Last updated: Monday, 16 May 2016