If you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding, joining the City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
Working for the City will see you join a passionate and dedicated team delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and ambitious plan to create a green, global and connected city.
Everything we do at the City is guided by 6 key values: collaboration, courage, integrity, innovation, quality and respect. Read a message from our CEO, Monica Barone and hear more from staff about our values.
As part of our team you will be able to make a real difference to our city and community, working with diverse, passionate, supportive and engaging people in a collaborative environment.
Our employee benefits include competitive salaries, professional development and flexible working conditions. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Review our current vacancies listed on this page and if you're ready to take your next career step, find out how to prepare your application, what is involved in the recruitment and selection process and relevant pre-employment checks.
- Part-Time Children's Activity Officer (Reference Number 16566)
- City Ranger (Reference Number 16572)
- Assistant Accountant (Reference Number 16570)
- Undergraduate Surveyor (Reference Number 15544)
- Casual Food Delivery Worker (Reference Number 16558)
- Senior Engineer Public Domain (Reference Number 16559)
- Senior Specialist Planner (Reference Number 16560)
- Correspondence and Briefings Administrator (Reference Number 16565)
- Planner (Reference Number 16562)
- Technical Coordinator (Reference Number 16547)
- Sustainability Engagement Coordinator (Reference Number 16557)
- Senior Engineer Water Quality Assets (Reference Number 16555)
- Financial Systems Project Officer (Reference Number 15540)
- Economic Strategy Advisor - International (Reference Number 15543)
- International Engagement Manager (Reference Number 15545)
- International Engagement Coordinator (Reference Number 15546)
Don't see a job suited to you? Never miss an opportunity to work with us again – register with our eRecruit system and select your job alerts.
Last updated: Monday, 16 May 2016