If you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding, joining the City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
Working for the City will see you join a passionate and dedicated team delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and ambitious plan to create a green, global and connected city.
Everything we do at the City is guided by 6 key values: collaboration, courage, integrity, innovation, quality and respect. Read a message from our CEO, Monica Barone and hear more from staff about our values.
As part of our team you will be able to make a real difference to our city and community, working with diverse, passionate, supportive and engaging people in a collaborative environment.
Our employee benefits include competitive salaries, professional development and flexible working conditions. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Review our current vacancies listed on this page and if you're ready to take your next career step, find out how to prepare your application, what is involved in the recruitment and selection process and relevant pre-employment checks.
- Senior Asset Management System Administrator (Reference Number 13400)
- Organisational Capability and Change Advisor (Reference Number 15547)
- Senior Organisational Development Officer (Reference Number 15549)
- Workforce Planning & Diversity Advisor (Reference Number 15550)
- Manager Social Policy (Reference Number 15526)
- Manager Community Programs (Reference Number 15528)
- City Cleansing and Waste Operations Manager (Reference Number 15531)
- Transport Data and GIS Analyst (Reference Number 15529)
- Grants Officer (Reference Number 15541)
- Executive Producer - Festivals & Events (Reference Number 15524)
Don't see a job suited to you? Never miss an opportunity to work with us again – register with our eRecruit system and select your job alerts.
Last updated: Monday, 16 May 2016