Project Status: In progress
What we’re doing
We’re improving access and safety in the street, and providing a more pleasant space for everyone to enjoy.
Following community feedback, we revised the original proposal to include the different needs of people who live in or visit this neighbourhood.
The upgrade includes:
- reinstating paved areas that have been damaged by tree roots
- cleaning sandstone entry walls including painting the balustrade fence
- relocating and renewing bollards
- upgrading tree bases with fresh decomposed granite gravel
- planting and enlarging the garden bed at the Selwyn Street end of the street
- 2 new bench seats
- new bike racks.