Project Status: Closed
What we’re doing
This park upgrade will create a better quality open space for everyone to enjoy, help keep our city cooler and support biodiversity.
The upgrade includes:
- extending paving to improve an accessible entry
- replacing existing rubber soft fall
- new children’s play equipment
- replacing bench seats, swings, timber balance beams and nature play elements
- new entry on the eastern side
- new plants.
The playground will be closed during the works. The nearest playgrounds are:
- Mary O’Brien Reserve, corner Joynton Avenue and Tilford Street, Zetland
- Wulaba Park, Amelia Street, Waterloo.
There will be some machinery noise and dust. Parking may be impacted due to access requirements for construction materials and equipment. We will minimise the impacts as much as we can.