Project Status: Planned
What we’re doing
The upgrade includes:
- relocating 2 trees
- new barrier/kerb to the PCYC carpark on the northern boundary
- new path below the aqueduct on the northern boundary
- installing new sandstone retaining walls and ramps to Minogue Crescent with concrete ramps and a widened footpath to the street
- recycled brick paving along the western boundary
- play equipment and structures including swings, slide, climbing mound and nature play items including balance play
- reconfiguration of site levels and installation of a new planted dry creek bed and sandstone top layer as well as boulders with bridge
- central lawn along the aqueduct
- native plants along the perimeter of the central lawn
- planting mature trees
- lighting to the main path
- open and clear entries to the park.
The park will be closed during the works. The nearest park to enjoy is JV McMahon Reserve.