Project Status: Completed
What we’re doing
Improvement works started in January 2014. Works included a new adventure playground with a timber tree house and deck, slippery slide, a fireman's pole, climbing bar, basket swing and a covered sandpit for toddlers.
A new amenities pod features baby-change facilities, water saving fixtures and a transparent roof to maximise natural light and reduce electricity use. A kitchenette is also included.
Other improvements include:
- new Plexipave surface, fencing and lighting on the tennis court
- new paths, gardens, plantings and a lawn terrace
- upgraded furniture and lighting
- new water bubbler and more signage
- interpretive artwork by local school children.
The works were completed in December 2014.