Code of Meeting Practice
Applies to all Council and committee meetings of which all members are councillors.
- The code of meeting practice has been implemented to ensure all Council meetings are:
- consistent, orderly and efficient
- fair and respectful for all councillors and other meeting participants
- conducted with transparency and clearly defined rights and obligations for Councillors.
- The code is based on the Model Code of Meeting Practice for Local Councils in NSW, with additional provisions for Council.
- Council adopted the code in May 2019.