Report a problem with a parking meter
If you encounter a problem with a parking meter, call 1300 887 956.
Project Status: When you need to do this
Sometimes our parking meters encounter problems. Here’s what you can do.
What you need to do
TX ticket machines
If non-cash payments are unsuccessful
You are still required to pay by coins and obtain and display a valid ticket.
If you encounter a problem with a parking meter
- Call 1300 887 956.
- The information you provide will be used to log a fault with the City of Sydney’s parking meter fault line.
- A reference number will be created and a technician will attend shortly to investigate the fault reported.
If you’re hard of hearing or have speech difficulties
When contacting us to report a fault with a parking meter, use the National Relay Service, and please include:
- your contact name and number
- vehicle registration
- meter ID
- fault experienced.
- National Relay Service 133 677 TTY/voice calls
- SMS Relay Service 0423 677 767