Promote your business for free at Sydney Christmas
Hire fees waived for Pitt Street Mall activations during Sydney Christmas opening weekend.
Applications are now closed
- Successful applicants will be advised mid September.
Celebrate Sydney Christmas with us
Choirs and roving Christmas entertainment will activate public spaces near Town Hall, Wynyard and St James stations, Pitt Street Mall and Martin Place on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 November.
The highlight of the weekend will be the Lord Mayor and Santa arriving at the Martin Place Christmas tree on the City of Sydney’s sleigh, with elves riding tricycle reindeer.
What we’re doing
We invite retailers to present out-of-store activations on Pitt Street Mall to help attract customers.
Our support includes:
- free use and access to a pitch location
- promotion and marketing on our event listing website What’s On
- roving entertainment and choirs
- some site management support
- general precinct security
The City of Sydney will obtain an event license to cover the activation period.
Businesses can apply online by 5pm on Monday 4 September.
Our Christmas team will assess all applications. Successful businesses will be advised by mid September.