Sustainable design technical guidelines
How to apply sustainability in the design, construction and upgrades of the City of Sydney’s assets.
- The City of Sydney has a diverse portfolio of assets, from local swimming pools to multi-storey commercial buildings.
- Part of keeping Sydney a leader in 21st century urban design and planning is ensuring the city meets the work-life demands of the population in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- The sustainable design technical guidelines provide guidance on how to apply sustainability in the design of the City of Sydney’s assets.
- The guidelines are to be read in conjunction with the our public domain design codes when capital works involve public domain improvements.
- The guidelines include contract brief schedules suitable to be included in our tender documentation, which can be contractually binding for prospective tenderers.