Mobile food vending vehicles policy – local approvals policy
A framework to manage the operation of these vehicles within the local area.
- This policy provides a framework for the operation of mobile food vending vehicles within our local area. It aims to:
- ensure mobile food vending vehicles follow road rules and kerbside parking restrictions on City-owned roads
- ensure that food sold is safe and fit for human consumption
- provide guidance and assistance for people to operate these vehicles in the local area
- ensure their safe operation
- minimise impact on the environment and local amenity.
- The policy applies to City-owned roads and other public places within our area.