Project Status: Under review
Why we’re doing this
We’ve developed a plan to connect 2 new cycleways that have opened on King and College streets in the city by creating safe spaces for people riding and walking.
What we’re doing
The project includes:
- improving the existing shared space in Queens Square by removing the pinch point at the statue of Queen Victoria
- a new section of separated cycleway on the western lane of Macquarie Street alongside Queens Square
- a new cycleway in the western lane of Prince Albert Road connecting to the College Street cycleway.
This project will not remove any trees or parking spaces.
All existing traffic movements will be retained.
How you can give feedback
Consultation closes at 5pm on Tuesday 21 March 2023.
Use the interactive map to have your say
Attend an information session
- Tuesday 28 February, 4:30pm to 6pm
- Thursday 2 March, 8am to 9:30am
Email or post your feedback
Email your feedback to [email protected] or post it to:
Chief Executive Officer
City of Sydney
GPO Box 1591
Sydney NSW 2001
Feedback may be published in publicly available reports at the end of the consultation period. Your name or organisation's name may appear in these reports with your feedback attributed. If you would like your feedback to be kept confidential, please let us know when providing your feedback.