Project Status: Under review
What we’re doing
We plan to upgrade Robyn Kemmis Reserve and playground in Glebe.
We’ve developed a concept plan for the park based on your feedback from our consultation earlier this year.
Our concept design combines traditional and nature play, and includes:
- new slides, climbing ropes and play panels for children one to 12 years old
- a double swing set, see-saw and spring rocker
- a nature play area with natural surfaces, plants and sandstone boulders
- an upgraded barbecue area with seating and paving
- more small trees and shrubs
- a gated fence with low planting around the park boundary.
Why we’re doing this
This is part of our parks upgrade program where over the next 10 years we will upgrade more than 60 parks across the City of Sydney area, from small pocket parks to larger local parks.
We’re asking local community groups and residents for their feedback on the concept design. We’re interested in understanding who uses the current playground, what works and what doesn’t. We’d also like to hear any ideas you have for the new playground.
We will report all feedback and design changes to Council, and we will continue to a detailed design. We will keep you updated on the progress of the project.
How you can give feedback
Consultation closes at 5pm on Monday 6 November 2023.
We have a range of ways you can provide your feedback: