Report unauthorised and illegal accommodation

Let us know about unlawful or non-approved short-term rentals and tourist lodgings.

Project Status: When you need to do this

What you need to do

After you finish

Your report will be investigated. We work with NSW Police, Fire and Rescue NSW, NSW Fair Trading, the Australian Taxation Office and other relevant agencies.

When looking for share accommodation in the future, we recommend making sure you know what to look for in our guide below..