Have your say on our smart city strategic framework
An overarching approach to making technology and data work to make better decisions and enhance quality of life for our diverse communities.
Project Status: Closed
What we’re doing
We've developed this strategic framework to harness the opportunities brought about by digital change. To plan for uncertainty and to sustain our global reputation as a leading place to live, work, learn and visit.
The strategic framework is structured around 5 strategic outcomes:
- A city supporting connected, empowered communities
- A city fuelling global economic competitiveness and attracting and retaining global talent
- A city future-proofing its environment and bolstering resilience
- A city cultivating vibrant liveable places
- A city providing customer-centric, efficient services.
While each outcome focuses on a specific domain, the success of the city’s smart transformation relies on a holistic approach whereby the 5 outcomes integrate and support each other.
How you can give feedback
Give your feedback by completing an online form.
Consultation closes at 5pm on Monday 17 February 2020.
Feedback may be published in publicly available reports at the end of the consultation period. Your name or organisation's name may appear in these reports with your feedback attributed. If you would like your feedback to be kept confidential, please let us know when making your submission.