Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
Complete the contract for certification work
Ensure that all fields have been filled in correctly.
Submit the contract with your application
The contract for certification work application must be lodged with your application at lodgement:
- Please refer to the relevant application form for lodgement details.
- For applications lodged on the NSW Planning Portal, attach this form to your application when you lodge online.
Before you start
You must also lodge a contract for certification work when you lodge or appoint:
- construction-related applications
- complying development certificate application
- principal certifier
- occupation certificate
- compliance certificate.
The contract for certification work applies to any of the applications or appointments listed above.
Certification work includes:
- determining certificate applications
- carrying out principal certifier functions
- carrying out inspections under section part 6 of the act
- carrying out inspections under section 22C of the Swimming Pools Act 1992
- issuing compliance certificates under the Swimming Pools Act.
After you finish
When the contract is received it will be signed and a copy will be emailed to you for your records.