The Transport for NSW Western Distributor road network improvements proposal will have substantial negative impacts on people, place and safety in Pyrmont and Ultimo.
The impacts will also hinder the NSW Government’s ability to achieve its vision and planning aspirations.
- conflicts with NSW Government policy and planning
- will permanently increase traffic in Pyrmont and Ultimo
- will negatively impact the safety of people in Pyrmont and Ultimo
- requires removal of 71 trees, up to 10% of trees across the study area
- will impact local communities and public transport during construction and into the future.