Parking, gym & swim scheme – casual visitors
These terms and conditions relate to the parking, gym and swim scheme at Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
Terms and conditions
- The parking, gym and swim scheme only applies to parking meters designated as parking, gym and swim meters, which are installed outside of the Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre. To get a discount on your parking using the scheme, you must pay for your parking using a credit card, debit card or mobile wallet device.
- To claim your 40% discount, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Pay for your parking with a credit card, debit card or mobile wallet device at one of the designated parking, gym and swim parking meters. The purchased ticket should clearly be displayed within your vehicle.
- After entering through the turnstiles of the centre, head to the meter on the right-hand side as indicated.
- Insert or tap the same credit card, debit card or mobile wallet device at the meter.
Your parking discount will be refunded to your credit card or debit card. Note, this may take up to 7 days to be refunded, due to bank processing.
- Your parking discount will only be refunded to the credit card, debit card or mobile wallet device that you used to pay for parking at the parking, gym and swim parking meter. The scheme accepts Visa, Mastercard or Amex (for all Amex payments the credit card or debit card must be inserted).
- There is a maximum of 2 hours discounted parking per day as part of the scheme.
- The parking discount is only available to people using the centre and its facilities during the advertised opening hours. The use of the centre and facilities means being physically present on the premises and using either the swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, the gymnasium or the fitness studios.
- The parking discount must be claimed at the meter inside the pool and within 2 hours of your parking payment, at the designated parking, gym and swim parking meters.
- We are not liable for any parking fines incurred through illegal parking.
- We reserve the right to vary or cancel the scheme at any time.
- If a person participating in the scheme breaches any of the above terms, then the City of Sydney at its absolute discretion may revoke that person’s participation in the scheme.
- If you don’t receive the refund amount within 10 days, you have 30 days to make a claim for the refund amount with us, either by calling or emailing: