Get a parking discount at Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre
Enjoy cheaper car parking when you use the pool, gym and fitness facilities at Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
To claim your parking, gym and swim discount, you need to complete the following steps.
Park your vehicle
There are 40 ticket parking spaces linked to 6 parking meters that are part of the parking, gym and swim discount.
Parking before 8am is free but you can prepay your parking before 8am. Your allocated pay parking time wont start until 8am.
Park at one of the 40 ticket parking spaces on Zetland Avenue (see map below) linked to the 6 parking meters where you can pay.
Pay for ticket parking
Purchase a ticket by paying with a credit card, debit card or mobile wallet device and clearly display the ticket within your vehicle.
Please note, discount parking is not available for cash payments.
Enter the centre
After entering the turnstiles at the Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre, go to the meter on the right-hand side.
Use the same payment card or mobile wallet device
At the meter, to claim your discount parking you will need to use the same credit card, debit card or mobile wallet device that you used to pay for your ticket parking in Zetland Avenue.
Claim your discount
Press any number on the keypad. Use the same credit card, debit card or mobile wallet device you used to pay for the parking. Hold it against the external card reader (tap and go function) until you hear a long beep. Or insert your card and wait for the instruction on the display to remove it.
Before you start
- Cash payments aren’t eligible for the parking, gym and swim scheme.
- Ensure you park in one of the 40 ticket parking spaces linked to 6 parking meters on Zetland Avenue.
- Terms and conditions apply to be eligible for the parking, gym and swim scheme.
After you finish
- As long as you make a claim within 2 hours of parking your car and making your payment the discount will be directly refunded to your Visa, MasterCard or AMEX card you used for payment.
- Due to some bank processing times it can take up to 7 business days to receive the refund.
- If you don’t receive the refund, you have 30 days to make a claim with the City of Sydney. Call 1300 887 956 or email [email protected].