We have fully qualified trainers onsite and offer one-on-one personal training sessions.
Monday to Sunday
Parking and transport
- The centre is a 10-minute walk from Green Square train station and is also accessible by bus and bike. The closest bus stops are a few minutes walk from the centre, however more are being installed outside the complex in early 2021. Cycleways and shared paths run from the city to Green Square and there’s space for more than 100 bikes nearby. In the future, a park and boulevard will make access from the train station to the centre even easier.
- There is limited on-street parking close to Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
- 4 mobility parking spaces are allocated near the entrance to the centre on Zetland Avenue. Mobility parking permit holders can also legally park within any of the nearby 2 hour ticket parking spaces in the street without charge and time limit.
- Later in 2021, a Park, Swim and Gym Scheme will offer subsidised parking close to the centre.
Covid-safe measures included
This venue has a Covid-safe plan. You’ll be asked to sign in on arrival. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the centre and additional cleaning measures are in place.
Gym equipment included
Fully equipped gym with cardio and strength equipment.
Health, dance and fitness classes included
Group fitness classes, wellness classes and small group training sessions.
Outdoor yoga deck.
Change facilities included
Includes hairdryers and ironing facilities.
Changing places facilities included
Accessible toilets included
Accessible to people with disability included
Includes disability friendly fitness equipment.
Wheelchair access included
Includes recharge point for electric wheelchairs.
Mobility parking within 300m included
Limited parking including accessible parking spots are available outside the centre's entrance on Zetland Avenue.
Single session (30 minutes)
Single session (60 minutes)
10 multi visits
While visiting the gym
- notify staff if you start to feel unwell
- maintain 1.5m physical distance from all people including staff
- wash or sanitise your hands on entry and regularly after that wipe down equipment that you use or touch with the sanitising wipes supplied
- follow the centre’s signage and conditions of entry along with staff directions
Do not attend if you are unwell or have been asked to self-isolate
Please do not attend if you are unwell or have any signs of cold or flu, including a cough, sore/scratchy throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or fever. If staff observe any of these symptoms you will be asked to leave immediately.
Do not attend any of our facilities if you have been asked to self-isolate.