Make changes to a development application after the City of Sydney has given approval

A section 4.55 application is required to modify development consent.

Project Status: When you need to do this

What you need to do

Before you start

Since March 2018, section 96 applications have been called section 4.55 applications.

Remember we can offer further advice about your application.