Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
Create a library emagazine account
- Visit the our emagazine portal.
- Click on create new account in the upper right corner.
- Enter your library card number with no spaces and click next.
- In the pop-up window, enter your name, email and chosen password.
Once your account is created, you will automatically be logged in and you can browse the library’s collection and check out magazines.
Find an emagazine to check out
- Browse, search or use the genre drop-down menu to find an emagazine to view.
- Click on the cover of the magazine you want to view.
- Click on checkout.
- Click on start reading.
Read your emagazine
You can read your emagazine:
You can use multiple desktop or mobile devices with your single username and password. Downloads differ in size but are mostly between 20MB and 50MB. Download over wifi if using a portable device.