Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
Through Library PressReader, library members can remotely access publications from the comfort of their home by simply typing in their library card number when prompted.
Users can access online publications through any library computer.
The service can also be accessed with your own portable device through the library’s wifi network by downloading the PressReader app.
To access the service at a library:
- Download the PressReader app
- Gain authentication through our wifi network. A green teacup will display in the top left corner when your device is ready.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left corner and then click publications.
- Browse publications by categories, countries or languages.
- Click on the newspaper image and download.