Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
To use our other language books service, visit your nearest branch, call us on 02 9242 8555 or email [email protected].
The service is free for general requests:
- Tell us what language you want
- Let us know what you like to read, such as fiction, non-fiction, history, poetry, cookbooks or kids books
- You can get up to 25 books, depending on your membership
- Delivery takes about 10 weeks
- We’ll let you know when they’re ready to collect.
Specific titles can also be requested. You’ll need to use the inter-library loan service and a fee will apply.
Before you start
Visit the State Library of NSW website to find out about the language collections at other libraries.