Project Status: When you need to do this
Library services update
From Monday 11 January, most branches are open to visit for up to 4 hours per day to browse and borrow, study, work, read and use the computers. Borrowing is available using a contactless reserve and collect service at the other branches.
You must wear a mask when attending our venues.
Read more about available services and safety measures.
What you need to do
To use our other language books service, visit your nearest branch, call us on 02 9242 8555 or email [email protected].
The service is free for general requests:
- Tell us what language you want
- Let us know what you like to read, such as fiction, non-fiction, history, poetry, cookbooks or kids books
- You can get up to 25 books, depending on your membership
- Delivery takes about 10 weeks
- We’ll let you know when they’re ready to collect.
Specific titles can also be requested. You’ll need to use the inter-library loan service and a fee will apply.
Before you start
Visit the State Library of NSW website to find out about the language collections at other libraries.