Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
To request transfers:
- Look up the title using the online catalogue
- Click the more detail tab
- If the item is listed as being on-shelf, click the reserve button
- Log in using your card number (without spaces) and PIN
- Click OK
- Use the collect at tab to select your preferred branch
- Click the reserve button.
If the item you would like is not listed on the catalogue, we may be able to access it for you as an inter-library loan from a participating Australian library. Charges apply. Alternatively, you can make a suggestion for purchase.
Please allow at least 2 weekdays for your item to be delivered. It will be available from 3pm the day it’s delivered to your branch. Items will be held for 10 days. If not collected, they'll be returned to the original branch.