Project Status: Under review
What we’re doing
We plan to upgrade the playground at Harry Noble Reserve, Erskineville.
We’ve developed a concept plan for the park based on your feedback from our consultation in late 2020. The aim is to increase areas of open turf grass and provide space for everyone in the park.
The proposal for Harry Noble Reserve and playground includes:
- 2 basketball half courts, a netball half court and goal circle practice area
- a fenced toddler area with a tower and slides, deck and bridges, play elements and climbing challenges
- a covered sandpit, boulders, stepping stones and an open cubby house
- trampolines, an inclusive spinning carousal, a double swing with toddler cradle and seats, and a large basket swing
- a nature play area and sensory precision play elements
- a grassed area with mature trees and more plants
- new tables, seats, a water bubbler, barbecue and sheltered picnic facilities.
We will remove 2 small trees for the works and replace these with 7 new native trees.
Why we’re doing this
This is part of our parks upgrade program. Over the next 10 years we will upgrade more than 60 parks across the City of Sydney area, from small pocket parks to larger local parks.
We’re asking local community groups and residents for their feedback on the concept design. We’re interested in understanding who uses the current playground, what works and what doesn’t. We’d also like to hear any ideas you have for the new playground.
View the proposed design
How you can give feedback
Consultation closes at 5pm on Monday 14 June 2021.
We have a range of ways you can provide your feedback:
Complete our feedback form
Email or post your submission
You can also give feedback by email to [email protected] or post to:
Senior Project Officer
Strategic Engagement and Community Relations
City of Sydney
Town Hall House, Level 7, 456 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Talk to us
Pop-up stall in Harry Noble Reserve on Saturday 29 June from 10am to 11:30am.
Feedback may be published in publicly available reports at the end of the consultation period. Your name or organisation's name may appear in these reports with your feedback attributed. If you would like your feedback to be kept confidential, please let us know when providing your feedback.
We will report all feedback and design changes to Council, and we will continue to a detailed design. We will keep you updated on the progress of this project.