Report excessive noise from major works, transport and events

Some sources aren't regulated by us. These organisations can help with your concern.

Project Status: When you need to do this

What you need to do

To make a complaint about excessive noise, contact the appropriate organisation from the list below.

Noise from transport and vehicles

Noise from construction

Noise from utility works

Public sporting and entertainment venues