Our green reports set out our environmental targets for our own operations and across the local area to 2030.
- Our green reports set out the City’s environmental targets for our own operations and across the local area to 2030.
- This includes reporting on progress towards achieving the actions and targets in our environmental strategy and action plan.
- The plan includes information on programs related to our 6 focus areas:
- low carbon city
- water sensitive city
- climate resilient city
- zero waste city
- active and connected city
- green and cool city.
- The plan outlines how we’re implementing our major environmental projects, including LED lighting, the rollout of solar panels, sustainability programs and more.
- The green report is published once a year as part of our annual report.
The Australian Government's Climate Active website publishes the City of Sydney's national carbon offset public disclosure and certificate.