Complaints and feedback procedures
How we manage compliments and complaints and measure our success.
- We realise that sometimes, despite our best efforts, people may not be happy with the way we have performed a service.
- The procedures provide a framework for the management of compliments and complaints and key measures to assess our success.
- The complaints and feedback procedures aim to:
- ensure the public's right to comment is protected and promoted
- inform communities of the external and internal procedures for handling complaints and compliments
- ensure that feedback received is handled in an appropriate, effective and systematic way allowing corrective actions to be put in place where necessary
- increase the level of community satisfaction with our services and contribute to increased job satisfaction of employees.