Public domain manual 2021
Information about works on roads, drainage, footpaths, landscaping and other public spaces, referred to as the public domain.
The public domain manual contains information to help you:
- prepare for approval of works in the public domain
- understand your responsibilities during the approval process to help avoid delays
- calculate, lodge and re-claim performance bonds related to public domain works
- smoothly manage the construction of public domain works
- understand the process and your responsibilities during the works completion, handover and defects liability periods.