Get approval for works on the public way under Section 138 of the Road Act 1993

Obtain or amend approval for works like installation of street furniture, minor footpath and kerb works, and street verge and tree planting.

Project Status: When you need to do this

What you need to do

Application for Works on the Public WayPDF · 96.81 KB · Last modified

Before you start

Use the public domain manual to prepare your application.

For driveway removal or construction where no other works to the public domain are proposed please complete the driveway application instead.

After you finish

Once your application is received, we may contact you for further information or clarification.

If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact the public domain team.