Local environmental plans
Planning instruments that apply to the local area.
The Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2012 applies to most of our area and is made of a written instrument and maps.
These are the planning instruments that currently apply to development within our area:
- Sydney LEP 2012
- Sydney LEP 2005 – Frasers Broadway only
- Sydney LEP (Glebe Affordable Housing Project) 2011
- Sydney LEP (Harold Park) 2011
- South Sydney LEP 1998
- Sydney LEP (Green Square Town Centre) 2013
- Sydney LEP (Green Square Town Centre – Stage 2) 2013
- South Sydney LEP 1998 Amendment 17: Green Square Town Centre
- South Sydney LEP 1998 Amendment 19: Green Square Town Centre
- South Sydney LEP 1998 Amendment 21: Green Square Town Centre
- South Sydney LEP 114
- Planning Scheme Ordinance
These documents are referred to in the Sydney LEP 2012:
- Green Square affordable housing program: details the provisions for this scheme, which was adopted by Council on 12 March 2012.
- Competitive design policy: sets out how an applicant must demonstrate that a proposed development is the result of an architectural or competitive design process.
Sydney LEP 2005
The plan continues to apply to Frasers Broadway, the former Carlton and United Breweries site. For a limited time the superseded provisions are still available to download for informational purposes only.
Repealed local environmental plans
These plans have been superseded by the Sydney LEP 2012:
- Leichhardt Local Environmental Plan 2000
- Leichhardt Interim Development Order 27.