Food vending for Sydney New Year’s Eve and Sydney Lunar Festival
Apply to sell food at selected locations during Sydney New Year’s Eve 2023 and Sydney Lunar Festival 2024.
Project Status: Closed
We’re seeking food vendors who celebrate and showcase diverse and sustainable food practices and the best produce from across NSW to operate at Sydney New Year’s Eve vantage points and our Sydney Lunar Festival event.
There are opportunities to trade at:
Sydney New Year’s Eve – Sunday 31 December 2023
- Bicentennial Park
- Observatory Hill Park
- Pirrama Park
Sydney Lunar Festival – Saturday 10 February 2024
- Sydney Lunar Streets in Haymarket (Food trucks only)
How to apply
You will need to submit one application for each outlet.
When you apply online, you will need to include the following with your application:
- certificate of currency for your workers compensation insurance
- certificate of currency for your public liability insurance
- certificate of currency for any comprehensive motor vehicle and/or trailer insurance (if applicable)
- menu, including pricing
- food safety supervisor certificate
- sketch of outlet including back of house area with dimensions
- 2 recent photos of the outlet and minimum 2 images of stallholder food
- work health and safety policy.
The City of Sydney is committed to demonstrating an understanding of the wider environmental impact of food choices, and the small positive changes for a more sustainable future. Successful respondents will enter into the City of Sydney vending agreement . Please make sure you have read and understood the agreement before submitting your online application form.