Sydney City Farm
We often have volunteer positions available for:
- farm volunteers
- education programs
Farm volunteers can help with the growing and development of the farm site. Shifts are usually 2 hours:
- Visit What’s On to register
- See booking information for terms and conditions
- New volunteers are required to attend a 45-minute site induction and safety session
- For corporate volunteer opportunities please email [email protected].
Education and event volunteers support the farm’s education programs and events. Shifts range from one hour to a half day and are rostered.
When you volunteer with the farm you’ll have the opportunity to do interesting and rewarding work, learn new skills and interact with others who share similar interests.
To volunteer in these roles you need to be:
- able to work in a team environment
- interested in sustainability and horticulture
- committed to safety
- reliable and punctual.
You must have adequate physical fitness and be able to stand for the duration of your shift. Manual lifting of equipment and furniture may also be required.
Volunteers involved with children will need to undertake a working with children check.