You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers, as well as other City of Sydney services.
To make a 20-minute appointment, book your appointment online or call us on 02 9265 9333.
10am to 4:30pm
Tuesday to Thursday
10am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Onsite mobility parking included2 mobility parking spots at the rear of 186 Glebe Point Road. Access via Wigram Lane.
Mobility parking within 300m included1 mobility parking spot at 315 Glebe Point Road, right across the library.
Level access entrance included
- Level access to the Wigram Street entrance.
- Ramp with handrails or 5 steps to the Glebe Point Road entrance.
Entry door type includedAutomatic: open to the left, 1000mm wide each.
Lift not included
Accessible toilets included2 unisex with RH.
Ambulant toilets not included
Changing places facilities not included
Hearing support system not included