You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers, as well as other City of Sydney services.
186 Glebe Point Road
(Corner Wigram Road)
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones and light bulbs at the rear of the library.
Street parking included