You can ask our friendly staff at Glebe customer service centre about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers, as well as other City of Sydney services.
Our facilities closed Monday 25 January and Tuesday 26 January
Open by appointment only
To book a 20-minute appointment, call us on 02 9265 9333.
You must wear a mask when you visit our centres.
The JP service isn’t available.
By appointment only. To book a 20-minute appointment, call us on 02 9265 9333.
11am to 4pm
Tuesday to Thursday
11am to 4pm
Saturday and Sunday
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Dispose of household chemicals.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
E-waste recycling bin includedDrop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs located at the rear of the library.
Street parking included