You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers, as well as other City of Sydney services.
The safety of our communities, customers and employees is our top priority.
In line with NSW Health restrictions and stay at home orders our pools, libraries, community centres, gyms, customer and neighbourhood service centres will be closed from 5pm on Friday 25 June until midnight on Friday 27 August.
Venues for hire will also be closed and we will contact anyone with a booking.
City of Sydney parks, playgrounds and outdoor fitness stations will remain open in line with directions issued by NSW Health. We will implement additional cleaning for our playgrounds and fitness stations.
Face masks are required on public transport and in all public indoor venues. Visit the NSW Government website for more information on the restrictions.
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones and light bulbs at the rear of the library.
Street parking included