Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
Complete our online form
- Select your task, such as ask a question, provide feedback or request a service.
- Let us know if your incident relates to a specific location.
- Provide any further specifics about the query.
- Provide your details so we can contact you with our response.
- Lodge the form.
Complaints and feedback procedures
Our complaints and feedback procedures provide a framework for the management of both compliments and complaints and the key measures we will use to assess our success.
The complaints and feedback procedures aim to:
- ensure the public’s right to comment is protected and promoted
- inform the public of the external and internal procedures for the handling of complaints and compliments
- ensure that feedback received is handled in an appropriate, effective and systematic way allowing corrective actions to be put in place where necessary
- increase the level of community satisfaction with our services and in turn contribute to increased job satisfaction of employees.