Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
Complete our online form
- The form has a series of questions for you to complete and allows you to add attachments, for example photographs or documents.
- Please provide as much information as possible as this will assist us with the review of your report.
- Providing your personal details can assist us in reviewing your report should we need further information. However, you have the option to be anonymous.
- Any reports made in good faith will be treated with sensitivity.
After you finish
Assessment of your report
If a report isn’t considered to be related to fraud and corruption it may be referred to the relevant business area for review.
Message from the CEO
The City of Sydney has zero tolerance of fraudulent or corrupt conduct by its City councillors, employees, volunteers, contractors and suppliers to the City. Further, the City does not tolerate detrimental action taken against people who come forward to report suspicions of such conduct.
We are committed to a high standard of ethical and accountable conduct and will support and protect the reporting of wrongdoing.
We will take action to detect, investigate and discipline fraudulent and corrupt conduct. Where appropriate or required by law, we will report fraudulent and corrupt conduct to the Independent Commission Against Corruption and the NSW Police Force.
If you wish to provide information about suspected fraudulent or corrupt conduct, please contact a member of our Governance team or fill in our online reporting form.
Alternatively, we respect your decision to disclose alleged wrongdoing through external reporting avenues.
Chief Executive Officer
City of Sydney
Information for City employees and public officials
- If you’re a public official and you want to make a protected disclosure relating to suspicions of fraud and corruption at the City of Sydney, please refer to the Fraud and corruption internal reporting policy to assess if your report meets the requirements.
If you wish to make a protected disclosure, call us and ask for one of our disclosures officers. Our officers will be able to assess your public interest disclosure and advise the appropriate course of action.
- Disclosures Officer – any Director, or Manager Risk & Governance
- Disclosures Coordinator – Director Legal and Governance.
- If you would prefer to make your public interest disclosure externally you can contact the following agencies: