You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers as well as other City of Sydney services.
Our Glebe and Kings Cross neighbourhood service centres will be closed on Friday 8 March and will reopen on Monday 11 March.
Town Hall House customer service centre will be open on Friday 8 March.
Monday to Friday
10am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
JP services included
Available at Kings Cross Library on Tuesdays, 11am to 1:30pm.
Limit of 10 documents per person. No appointment required.
Recycling station included
Close to transport includedPublic transport nearby.
Onsite mobility parking not included
Mobility parking within 300m included
Level access entrance included
Entry door type includedAutomatic: two double doors.
Accessible toilets included1
Ambulant toilets not included
Changing places facilities not included
Hearing support system not included
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed work.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Apply for a tradesperson visitor parking permit.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask our employees to follow up any City of Sydney issue on your behalf.