You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers as well as other City of Sydney services.
The safety of our communities, customers and employees is our top priority.
In line with NSW Health restrictions and stay at home orders our indoor pools, libraries, community centres, gyms, customer and neighbourhood service centres are closed.
Venues for hire are also closed and we have contacted anyone with a booking.
City of Sydney parks, playgrounds and outdoor fitness stations will remain open in line with directions issued by NSW Health. We will implement additional cleaning for our playgrounds and fitness stations.
On Monday 27 September Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, Prince Alfred Park Pool, and Victoria Park Pool will re-open. The outdoor pool at Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre will re-open on Thursday 30 September.
Visit the NSW Government website for more information on the restrictions.
Close to transport includedPublic transport nearby.
Recycling station included
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed work.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Apply for a tradesperson visitor parking permit.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask our employees to follow up any City of Sydney issue on your behalf.