Professional consulting services

Our building certification team can provide advice and reports on Building Code of Australia compliance.

Section 68 approvals

Numerous building and construction, and amusement activities require the City's approval under section 68 of the Local Government Act.

Temporary structures

A temporary structure includes tents, marquees, stalls, hoardings and ground anchoring/shoring systems and any other structure that is not permanent. In most cases formal approval is required to erect or install a temporary structure.

Construction activity impacts

To minimise construction impacts the City expects and requires work to be done in a controlled and orderly manner.

Last updated: Tuesday, 5 February 2019