Multipurpose venue with a view. The Barnet Long Room in Customs House is an ideal space to hire for events in a convenient and stunning part of Sydney – Circular Quay.
Close to transport includedFerry, train, bus and light rail are on our doorstep.
Balcony includedWith stunning views of Circular Quay and Sydney Harbour.
Audiovisual equipment included
- Standard audiovisual equipment.
- Our technician can be on site and advise on complex requirements.
Stage includedPermanent staging at both ends of the main room.
Tables and chairs included
Digital equipment included
- Dimmable room lighting.
- Dimmable wall wash.
- Ceiling wash (12 colours available).
Commercial kitchen included
Any food or beverages consumed in the venue must be sold or distributed by the Sydney Town Hall caterer nominated by the City of Sydney.
Loading dock includedLoading dock and lift.
Baby change facilities includedBaby change facilities are available in the level 1 toilets.
Onsite mobility parking not included
Mobility parking within 300m included
1 mobility parking space at 45-54 Pitt Street, Sydney, around 300m from the venue.
Level access entrance included
- 3 steps to front entrance or use 2 ramps with handrails.
- 7 steps to the rear entrance.
Entry door type included
- Manual door for front entrance: open inwards during building opening hours, 1.5 metres wide.
- Automatic sliding door for rear entrance: open 1.5 metres wide.
Accessible toilets included2 - RH and LH on ground floor.
Ambulant toilets not included
Changing places facilities not included
Hearing support system not included
Highly versatile, the venue hire offers access to the balcony, boardroom, pre-function lounge and grand function area. The 4 spaces are interconnected.
The venue can cater for:
- product launches
- business lunches
- classes, seminars and workshops
- media events
- cocktail reception
- dinner dance