The Barnet Long Room is a multipurpose venue in Customs House. It's an ideal space to hire for events that require an exciting ambience in a high profile part of Sydney – Circular Quay.
200 people – Venue hire of the Barnet Long Room includes exclusive access to the building's balcony, boardroom, pre-function lounge and grand function area. The 4 spaces are interconnected.
Close to transport includedIt is easily accessible by train, bus, taxi or car
Audiovisual equipment included
- ceiling-mounted projector and motorised screen
- sound system with lectern and microphone, wireless and wired
- microphones, laptop/iPod audio
- ISDN, broadband and phone lines
- 3-phase power
- dimmable room and stage lighting
- automated blinds for blackout.
- our technician can advise on complex requirements.
Baby change facilities includedBaby change facilities are available in the level 1 toilets.
Onsite mobility parking not included
Mobility parking within 300m included
1 mobility parking space at 45-54 Pitt Street, Sydney, around 300m from the venue.
Level access entrance included
- 3 steps to front entrance or use 2 ramps with handrails.
- 7 steps to the rear entrance.
Entry door type included
- Manual door for front entrance: open inwards during building opening hours, 1.5 metres wide.
- Automatic sliding door for rear entrance: open 1.5 metres wide.
Accessible toilets included2 - RH and LH on ground floor.
Changing places facilities not included
Hearing support system not included