The Barnet Long Room is a multipurpose venue in Customs House. It's an ideal space to hire for events that require an exciting ambience in a high profile part of Sydney – Circular Quay.
200 people – Venue hire of the Barnet Long Room includes exclusive access to the building's balcony, boardroom, pre-function lounge and grand function area. The 4 spaces are interconnected.
Close to transport includedIt is easily accessible by train, bus, taxi or car
Audiovisual equipment included
- ceiling-mounted projector and motorised screen
- sound system with lectern and microphone, wireless and wired
- microphones, laptop/iPod audio
- ISDN, broadband and phone lines
- 3-phase power
- dimmable room and stage lighting
- automated blinds for blackout.
- our technician can advise on complex requirements.
Baby change facilities includedBaby change facilities are available in the level 1 toilets.
Mobility parking within 300m included
2 on-street mobility parking spaces 250m away on the western side of Pitt Street, south of Alfred Street.
Level access entrance included2 ramps at the main entrance of the building. One ramp leads from Loftus Street and the other from Young Street.
Lift included2 accessible lifts that provide access to all floors. 860mm wide electronic detection gates.
Accessible toilets included2 unisex accessible toilets: ground floor (right hand side transfer) and level 1 (left hand side transfer).