Project Status: Under review
What we’re doing
We’re offering 13 existing tenants in City of Sydney owned properties a further 4-year, 364-day lease, which will start on 1 July 2021.
The properties are leased for community purposes to the following organisations:
- Junction Neighbourhood Centre Inc, 184 Glebe Point Road, Glebe (St Helen’s Community Centre)
- Kil.n.it, 160 St Johns Road, Glebe (Glebe Town Hall classroom)
- Kil.n.it, 184 Glebe Point Road, Glebe (Nurses Quarters)
- KU Maybanke Preschool, 99 Harris Street, Pyrmont
- KU Phillip Park Childcare Centre, 1B Cathedral Street, Sydney (also known as 2–10 Yurong Parkway, Sydney)
- KU Rushcutters Bay Preschool, 7A Waratah Street, Rushcutters Bay
- NSW Gay & Lesbian Rights Lobby, 186–194 Glebe Point Road, Glebe (Benledi House)
- Older Women’s Network, 8–10 Victoria Street, Newtown
- Physical Disability Council of NSW, 186 Glebe Point Road, Glebe (St Helen’s Community Centre)
- Pride History Group, 186–194 Glebe Point Road, Glebe (Benledi House)
- Radio for the Print Handicapped of NSW, 186 Glebe Point Road, Glebe (St Helen’s Community Centre)
- Roman Catholic Church for the Archdiocese of Sydney, 1B Cathedral Street, Sydney (also known as 2–10 Yurong Parkway, Sydney)
- The Women’s Library Inc, 8–10 Brown Street, Newtown (Newtown Library & Women’s Centre and Brown Street Community Hall).
How you can give feedback
Consultation closes at 5pm on Wednesday 26 May 2021.
Your feedback must be in writing.
Email your feedback to [email protected]
Post it to us
Community Property Manager
City of Sydney
456 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Feedback may be published in publicly available reports at the end of the consultation period. Your name or organisation’s name may appear in these reports with your feedback attributed. If you would like your feedback to be kept confidential, please let us know when providing your feedback.