Project Status: When you need to do this
What you need to do
Apply for the home library service
You must be a resident of our area. Register with us first.
Provide us your details
As part of your application please provide:
- your name, address and phone number
- proof you are a City of Sydney resident
- a medical certificate or referral by a health or aged care service.
Items that can be delivered
- Books, audiobooks, magazines, CDs, DVDs and language kits can all be delivered.
- Our home library team can select items for you according to your preferences and specific requests. Or you can self-select what you want to borrow using the online library catalogue.
Access our collections online
Once your application has been approved, we’ll be in touch to discuss the types of resources you’d like to borrow.