The resourcing strategy supports our long-term commitment to our community strategic plan delivering Sustainable Sydney 2030-2050 and accompanies the delivery program. It includes these components:
- The long-term financial plan is a 10 year plan that identifies current and future financial capacity to act on the aspirations of the community strategic plan, including providing high quality services, facilities and infrastructure to the community.
- Our people strategy identifies the City of Sydney’s current and future workforce needs. The plan ensures the City of Sydney workforce has the capacity and capability to create the outcomes in the community strategic plan.
- The asset management plan summarising the condition and actions for assets that are critical to the City operating.
- Our community engagement sets out a framework for how we consult diverse communities and collaborate, involve and empower communities to take part in shaping the future of our city.
- Our information and technology strategy sets the information and technology direction and priorities that are aligned with the community strategic plan, community needs and government information and data policies. The plan guides information and technology related decision making, priorities and investment.