Street banner sponsorships
Provide banner pole hire fee waiver, enhancing streetscape vibrancy and raising the profile of forthcoming cultural events, social issues and other activities.
Applications are open
This grant program is open all year to applications until the value-in-kind budget is exhausted.
- Applications are encouraged to be submitted as early as possible and preferably 8 to 10 months in advance of the banner campaign.
- All applications must be submitted online at least 4 months before the banner campaign and take a minimum of 2 months to process and receive a decision.
- The banner campaign should take place within 12 months of the grant approval.
- Banner campaigns can only be booked 6 months in advance from the install date and once confirmation of a successful application is received.
- Banners are always subject to availability at the time of booking.
About this program
We have more than 1400 banner poles available for hire.
The street banner sponsorship provides banner pole hire fee waiver for our network of banners, enhancing streetscape vibrancy and raising the profile of forthcoming cultural events, social issues and other activities.
Sponsorship only applies to banner pole hire fees. Applicants must meet all standard conditions of hire and pay all additional charges such as design, manufacture, installation and dismantling of banners.
Applicants can request up to 200 banner poles for up to 2 weeks, once a year. Additional requests will be considered for significant events and dependent on availability in the street banner network. Street banner sponsorship is applicable to city and urban locations only.
Discover city banners
Our city banners site has detailed maps and more information available.
Sign up to our newsletter
Don’t miss out on our grants and sponsorship opportunities. Receive all the latest information, grant opening dates and much more.
How to apply
Contact the grants team for queries about how to apply on 02 9265 9333, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm or email [email protected].