You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers as well as other City of Sydney services.
355 Botany Road
(Located downstairs in Green Square Library)
By appointment only. To book a 20-minute appointment, call us on 02 9265 9333 or book online.
Monday and Tuesday
10am to 4:30pm
Thursday to Sunday
Close to transport includedNext to Green Square train station.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones and light bulbs on the ground floor in front of the library service desk.
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Apply for a tradesperson visitor parking permit.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask our employees to follow up any City of Sydney issue on your behalf.