You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers as well as other City of Sydney services.
To make a 20-minute appointment, book your appointment online or call us on 02 9265 9333.
Monday and Tuesday
10am to 4:30pm
Thursday to Sunday
JP services includedAvailable at Green Square Library on Thursday, 2pm to 5pm, and Saturday 12pm to 3pm. A maximum amount of 10 documents are permitted per person. No appointment required.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones and light bulbs on the ground floor in front of the library service desk.
Close to transport includedNext to Green Square train station.
Onsite mobility parking included2
Mobility parking within 300m not included
Level access entrance included
Entry door type included
- Sliding doors at the main entrance to the library: 1020mm wide.
- Door opening outwards at the entrance to the tower: 920mm wide.
Accessible toilets included3 with RH and LH.
Ambulant toilets included3
Changing places facilities not included
Hearing support system not included
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Apply for a tradesperson visitor parking permit.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask our employees to follow up any City of Sydney issue on your behalf.