You can ask our friendly employees about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers as well as other City of Sydney services.
We require all visitors to our indoor venues to wear a face mask from 5pm on Thursday 6 May until 12.01am on Monday 17 May.
This is in line with NSW Government restrictions following the recent cases of Covid-19 in the community.
Face masks are also required on public transport and in all public indoor venues across greater Sydney. Visit the NSW Government website for more information on the restrictions.
Close to transport includedNext to Green Square train station.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones and light bulbs on the ground floor in front of the library service desk.
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Check a rate category or certificate.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Make a complaint or provide feedback.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Apply for a tradesperson visitor parking permit.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask our employees to follow up any City of Sydney issue on your behalf.