Ask our friendly staff about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers, as well as other City of Sydney services.
To make a 20-minute appointment, book your appointment online or call us on 02 9265 9333.
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday
JP services not includedThe JP service isn’t available.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones, light bulbs and small electronics on the first floor, near the Kent Street entrance, or on the second floor near the service area.
Attractions includedThe City Model is a complete, accurate scale model of Sydney.
Close to transport included
Buses, light rail and trains travel direct to Sydney Town Hall.
Bike racks includedDruitt Street forecourt and on the Sydney Square side of the building.
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Onsite mobility parking not included
Mobility parking within 300m not included
Level access entrance included
- Ramp access from Druitt Street.
- Ramp access or 6 steps from Kent Street.
- Level access from Sydney Square.
Entry door type includedAutomatic:
- At least 1020mm wide at Druitt and Kent street entrances.
- 1010mm wide at Sydney Square entrance.
Accessible toilets included3 with LH.
Ambulant toilets included3
Changing places facilities not included
Hearing support system not included