Ask our friendly staff about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers, as well as other City of Sydney services.
Town Hall House
Level 2, 456 Kent Street
Close to transport included
Buses, light rail and trains travel direct to Sydney Town Hall.
Bike racks includedDruitt Street forecourt and on the Sydney Square side of the building.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones and light bulbs on the ground floor, near the Kent Street entrance.
Attractions includedThe City Model is a complete, accurate scale model of Sydney.
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.