Ask our friendly staff about rate payments, reporting waste and graffiti, permits and notifications, Council papers, as well as other City of Sydney services.
The safety of our communities, customers and employees is our top priority.
In line with NSW Health restrictions and stay at home orders our indoor pools, libraries, community centres, gyms, customer and neighbourhood service centres are closed.
Venues for hire are also closed and we have contacted anyone with a booking.
City of Sydney parks, playgrounds and outdoor fitness stations will remain open in line with directions issued by NSW Health. We will implement additional cleaning for our playgrounds and fitness stations.
On Monday 27 September Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, Prince Alfred Park Pool, and Victoria Park Pool will re-open. The outdoor pool at Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre will re-open on Thursday 30 September.
Visit the NSW Government website for more information on the restrictions.
Close to transport included
Buses, light rail and trains travel direct to Sydney Town Hall.
Bike racks includedDruitt Street forecourt and on the Sydney Square side of the building.
Recycling station includedDrop off batteries, mobile phones and light bulbs on the ground floor, near the Kent Street entrance.
Attractions includedThe City Model is a complete, accurate scale model of Sydney.
What you can do here
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Book an appointment to speak to a duty planner about your proposed development.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a free pick-up for bulky items.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.