You can ask about maps, brochures and information on activities to enjoy in the city. Explore events and exhibitions. Use our library and chillout areas.
Monday to Sunday
9am to 5pm
Close to transport included
Ferry, train, bus and light rail are on our door step.
Attractions includedThe City model is a complete, accurate scale model of Sydney.
Onsite mobility parking not included
Mobility parking within 300m included
1 mobility parking space at 45-54 Pitt Street, Sydney, around 300m from the venue.
Level access entrance included
- 3 steps to front entrance or use 2 ramps with handrails.
- 7 steps to the rear entrance.
Entry door type included
- Manual door for front entrance: open inwards during building opening hours, 1.5 metres wide.
- Automatic sliding door for rear entrance: open 1.5 metres wide.
Accessible toilets included2 - RH and LH on ground floor.
Ambulant toilets not included
Changing places facilities not included
Hearing support system not included
What you can do here
- Get advice on tourist attractions, travel and planning your stay in Sydney.
- Find out about historical and cultural walks in the city.
- Find out about events, exhibitions and festivals.
- Explore Customs House and the popular city model while you’re here.
Also at Customs House
Hireable outdoor spacesLocated in the heart of Circular Quay, Customs House Square is an easily accessible, well-known venue with high foot traffic and excellent public transport links.Sydney
LibrariesRight in the heart of Circular Quay, this contemporary library is a great place to relax, meet friends, read or research. Spans 2 levels of Customs House.Circular Quay
Hireable indoor spacesMultipurpose venue with a view. The Barnet Long Room in Customs House is an ideal space to hire for events in a convenient and stunning part of Sydney – Circular Quay.Sydney · 200 people
Hireable indoor spacesAvailable for hire Monday to Friday from 10am to 5:30pm.Circular Quay · 50 people